Pig Herd Management System
PigCom is the result of over 10 years of development and provides an advanced pig management software package which records and analyses production data, presenting it in an understandable format.
PigCom is widely used across the globe including on both purely commerical herds and also herds linked to international breeding company databases in the Philippines, Spain, UK and Cambodia.
PigCom is versatile and user friendly and provides professional pig producers with robust management data that they can rely on.
Comprehensive Record Keeping
An advanced database management system allows extensive, detailed recording of every aspect in the life of every sow, boar and feeder in-herd.
- Rapid data retrieval for reporting
- Historical information is preserved
- Diverse breeds and crossbreeds can be recorded so that analytical reports can be produced by line.
- Customize reporting with farm specific targets and performance indicators
Useful Business Information
PigCom allows the user to have an accurate overview of the herd at any time.
- The performance of any animal can be instantly accessed by its ID.
- Weekly reminders & checklists to take on farm.
- Extensive filtering and sorting of information to tailor reports and highlight relevant issues.
- Comprehensive selection of weekly, monthly and analytical reports
- Farm data can be consolidated to give an overview for larger producers
- Graphs and Charts bring data to life, showing trends over time and forecasting for the future
Easy to Use
Designed by pig producers for pig producers, PigCom is intuitive and easy to use.
- Entry screens are ordered logically
- All information is validated on entry so the data can be trusted.
- The system has the flexibility to perform well in both single user on farm and multi user bureau systems.
- In multi-user environments, permissions can be set on a user basis to limit access to specific farms within the system.
- Is currently translated into 6 languages and further languages can easily be added.
Hardware for latest installation Version
- A PC running the Microsoft Windows 7, 8/8.1 or 10 operating systems.
- Processor: 2GHz. Memory: 512Mb. Free Disk Space: 2GB (for installation)
Hardware for older installation Version
- A PC running the Microsoft Windows NT, 2000 or XP operating systems.
- Processor: 2GHz. Memory: 128Mb. Free Disk Space: 100Mb
- Offers same functionality as latest installation version
- A printer for providing hard copy output for reports.
- Internet access (ideally broadband) for updates and support.
- An email account would be useful for support and general communication.